At Collège Bourget, students:
- Must speak French to honour both our history and our founders’ language. French is rich, colourful and complex, and requires all the necessary attention. Our mindset in this regard is a didactic one: our interventions are constructive and are in no way coercive;
- Use technology daily and work with an interactive agenda to which their professors are contributing and that parents can easily access;
- Are taught an English program on par with their level (beginner, advanced level 1, advanced level 2);
- Read more, in both English and French;
- Attend a play in French and English every year;
- Who are looking for an extra challenge can take Spanish and Chinese classes;
- Have access to modern classrooms and top-of-the-line laboratories, accessible to every level’s students;
- Participate in a guidance-oriented approach, which gives them a better understanding of themselves and their interests. The college has a micro business and a greenhouse supervised by a professional and dedicated team;
- Follow a sexual education program at their own pace, in order to build strong and sensible men and women, respectful of who they are and their surroundings, and conscious of their peers’ differences;
- Take part in a plethora of physical activities in numerous types of installations, including a semi-Olympic pool, an arena, an outdoor synthetic field, an indoor climbing wall, three gymnasiums, a weight room and other outdoor sports fields;
- Many high-level sports are offered to students through different passion programs.
21st-century education has its share of challenges that require the school and its staff to outdo themselves for the good and success of the students under their watch.