A FIRST-CLASS SUPPORT SERVICE
In the daily life of residence, the goal is first and foremost to empower our residents in the care of their community environment, regardless of their age.
After school hours, many educators use their skills, demonstrate their enthusiasm for young people and become guides, contacts, confidants and facilitators imaginative, creative and attentive to the needs of our young residents who have a desire to learn and develop their talents.
The residents have well-organized evenings:
- Extracurricular activities with external students;
- Supervised study periods (possibility of two periods per day);
- Availability of sports facilities;
- Access to computer tools;
- Special evenings (animations or outings);
- Free time with their friends;
- Supervised outing to the village;
- And much more!