Valencia plays the world’s favourite sport, in La Liga. Our soccer programs broaden the Valencia CF Brand and the symbol of its colours worldwide.
Our vision is to successfully combine soccer, social responsibility and sport innovation, which is accessible to everyone, locally and globally.
Our goals are to give local and international soccer players the opportunity to feel like a real Valencia CF player, getting the best innovative soccer strategies, in addition to learning “made in” Valencia CF values.
Our guidelines include a development program and training strategies.
There are different formulas for the soccer program. The elite program is by invitation only after qualification.
This program is targeted for high performance student athletes. The content of the training is specifically designed to prepare the athlete for an elite setting.
The Valencia CF method encompasses the Canadian LTPD and the proven success and development of the professional Spanish La Liga club.
- Valencia CF academy lead trainer (UEFA Pro-Spanish) : 5 sessions x 5 days school in high school;
- Competitive elite games (USA/Canada/Europe);
- Hydro Fitness (Rehab);
- Core training;
- Video analysis;
- Transport/ Hotel (travel North America, Europe) (Elite group);
- Two key personal growth major travel events included: (Elite group)
(1) One week in Valencia, Spain within the actual professional development Academy
(2) USA Competitive closed camp competition and evaluation week.