A SCHOOL RESIDENCE SERVICE THAT STANDS OUT
Students have the option of being in residence for 5 or 7 days.
For 5-day residents, housing is provided from Sunday evening through Friday. Meals are included, but laundry service is optional. However, laundry service is included for 5-day residents of Bourget College (English sector).
For 7-day residents, housing is provided from the beginning of the school year (end of August) until the end of the school year (end of June), except for the Christmas Holiday break. Meals and laundry services are included in the housing fees.
Various activities, outings and trips are organized throughout the year to contribute to the enrichment of dorm life. In addition to having the opportunity to participate in activities within the school, every weekend outings are organized for our residents.
- Movie outings
- FC Montreal game (soccer)
- Laval Rocket game (hockey)
- Montreal Alouettes game (football)
- Action 500 (recreation center)
- Montreal Botanical Garden
- Olympic pool
- Parc Safari
- Stroll at the Old Port of Montreal
- Various Montreal museums
- Montreal Science Center
- Illumi (monumental light structures)
- Sky Venture (indoor free fall simulator)
- Daytrip to downtown Montreal
- Forestiers (outdoor sports center)
- Arbraska (zipline and aerial game trek)
- Notre-Dame de Fatima Center (canoeing)
- Skiing at Mont Rigaud
Long stays example
Québec, Ottawa, Toronto, Boston, New York, Mont-Tremblant
*Overnight stays are not included in the total cost of residency. Additional fees are charged.
Example of activities offered at the school
- Participate in culinary workshops
- Get involved in volunteer work: senior center, café de la Débrouille
- Prepare and collect food for the Guignolée
- Organize and participate in Karaoke or "Talent show" evenings
- Participate in the community garden/greenhouse maintenance
- Attend conferences with the municipality of Rigaud
- Swim during free swim periods with the municipality of Rigaud