Entrance exam : Friday, March 20, 2020 at 1:30 PM
Candidates and their parents will be welcomed at 1:00 PM. The duration of the tests is approximately 2 hours.
** Before starting the process, make sure that you have scanned all the documents requested below in PDF format.
The admission application must include :
- The admission form filled online;
- A copy of the June report cards (last two years);
- A copy of the most recent report card of the current school year;
- A copy of the diagnostic assessment report and the individualized education plan, if it applies;
- A digital photo;
- A $50 (non refundable) Interac transfer at:
- Question: Name of the school - Answer: Bourget - Reason: First and last name of your child
Students who use technological tools, such as a laptop (headphones), WordQ or Lexibar, Antidote and electronic dictionaries, will be able to use them when taking the placement tests. We must receive a copy of the evaluation report and the individualized education plan presenting the recommendations so that your child can exercise this right.
PLEASE NOTE: Only complete applications will be considered.
For more information, do not hesitate to communicate with the registrar’s office by dialing 450 451-0815, extension 1339, or sending an email at: email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any question you may have.