The entrance exam that were scheduled on Friday, March 20, 2020 are canceled. Admissions for the next school year will be made following an analysis of the student's file. You must submit your application by Friday March 20.
Candidates and their parents will be welcomed at 1:00 PM. The duration of the tests is approximately 2 hours.
** Before starting the process, make sure that you have scanned all the documents requested below in PDF format.
The admission application must include :
- The admission form filled online;
- A copy of the June report cards (last two years);
- A copy of the most recent report card of the current school year;
- A copy of the diagnostic assessment report and the individualized education plan, if it applies;
- A digital photo;
- A $50 (non refundable) Interac transfer at:
- Question: Name of the school - Answer: Bourget - Reason: First and last name of your child
Students who use technological tools, such as a laptop (headphones), WordQ or Lexibar, Antidote and electronic dictionaries, will be able to use them when taking the placement tests. We must receive a copy of the evaluation report and the individualized education plan presenting the recommendations so that your child can exercise this right.
PLEASE NOTE: Only complete applications will be considered.
For more information, do not hesitate to communicate with the registrar’s office by dialing 450 451-0815, extension 1339, or sending an email at: email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any question you may have.