- Many professors are responsible for monitoring a class, or a certain number of students, to facilitate their integration and ensure their success.
- Periods of differentiated education are planned within the schedule in order to give an opportunity for students to meet with their professors and receive the help needed.
- Homework assistance (specific or general) is provided during certain lunch hours and at the end of the day.
- A Peer Help Centre encourages the involvement of level 4 and 5 students to help their peers of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels.
- Our students can also be assisted by our specialists, if necessary :
Our Resource Teachers
- Preschool to grade 4 : Ms Lyne Sabourin
- Grades 5 and 6 : Ms Marilou Blaquière
- Ms Caroline Bernier-Riopel
Our Special Education Technician
- Ms Amélie Cadieux
Students and their success are our main focus.