INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - FRANCOPHONE OR ENGLISH PROGRAMS
The College welcomes international students in French teaching secondary from Secondary 1 to Secondary 5 (Grades 7 to 11) as well as in English teaching secondary from Grades 10 to 12. Applications for admission for the 2021-2022 school year begin on September 21.
1. Information request
If you would like to know more about the College's facilities or the costs for a complete school, we invite you to consult the website or to contact Louise Leduc by email at email@example.com or by calling 514-953-3753.
2. Registration according to the requested program
For international students who wish to study in French in a secondary level, complete the online application by clicking on FORMULAIRE.
For international students who wish to study in English in a secondary level, complete the online application by clicking on FORM.
You will need to file the following documents:
- A motivation letter from the student ;
- A copy of June's report cards for the past two years ;
- A copy of the student's birth certificate and its translation into French or English made by a certified translator ;
- A copy of the student's and parents' passports;
- A copy of the diagnostic evaluation report and the intervention plan, if applicable ;
- A photo (passport format) ;
- An amount of $50, payable by our international payment portal powered by Flywire, will be required upon completion of the application form.
3. After acceptance and payments
A first payment of $ 1,600 is required and will cover the costs for the CAQ (Quebec Acceptance Certificate), the opening of the file and the registration. Collège Bourget accepts international payments through our international payment portal powered by Flywire. This portal allows you to save on bank fees and exchange rates and track your payment online from start to finish.
Forms and documents to be completed will be sent to you afterwards.
4. Additional information
For information on CAQ application, study permits and Visa, as well as insurance, please go to the tabs at the bottom of the page.