Once you have requested information, we will send you via email the following documents:
- A description of Collège Bourget (general information);
- The costs for an entire school year;
- The necessary application forms (see below) and containing:
- The student identification form;
- Forms to be filled by the student and their parents;
- A reference form for the current school being attended.
Please download and fill the application form that can be found at the end of this page.
You must also provide us with the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- A color photocopy of the student's, father's and mother's passports;
- Last year’s last report card and the latest report card of the current year
You must then return the application form and all of the requested documents by fax at 450 451-4171, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon reception of the documents mentioned in step 1, the office will evaluate the student’s file.
If your child is accepted, you will receive the following documents by email:
- The registration form;
- The MELS (ministry of Education) form;
- The Authorization for the publication of information;
- The Medical files;
- The Educational Services contract ;
- The list for the optional Passion Courses and Excellence's sports;
At this point, a bank transfer of $1,600 CAD must be sent to cover the:
- The Acceptance Certificate for studies
- Administrative fees
- Deposit (non-refundable if the student does not attend) - $1,000.
Collège Bourget accepts international payments through our international payment portal powered by Flywire. This portal allows you to save on bank fees and exchange rates and track your payment online from start to finish.
- Execute, track, and confirm your international payment online.
- Choose local, familiar payment options including bank wire transfer, credit cards, e-wallet and more for most countries and territories.
- Access multilingual customer support via live-chat, email, phone and more.
- Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire's best price guarantee.
How to Make an International Payment:
- Go to collegebourget.flywire.com
- Select your country of origin and preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and receive instructions on how to complete the payment process.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online. Receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when your payment reaches Collège Bourget.
Flywire Customer Support Information
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Obtaining an Acceptance Certificate of Quebec
Upon reception of all documents (step 2), the college will take the necessary measures to make an Acceptance Certificate of Quebec (CAQ) request for your child. The documents to be completed or to be provided will be sent to you. All those documents must be signed in BLUE ink. And all of the ORIGINAL documents must be returned by registered mail.
It takes about a month before receiving the CAQ once the application is complete.
Here is the list of documents that will be requested:
- ORIGINAL birth certificate (MANDATORY)
- 2 recent passport size photos with the name of the child written on the back (35 mm x 45 mm);
- Color photocopy of the passports of each of his parents and the child where their personal information and their (well-defined) photos appear. Passports must be valid;
- Original of the "Declaration of Parental Authority", signed by both parents;
- Original document "Declaration, commitment and authorizations" signed;
- Document demonstrating the financial capacity of this application (for example: letter of employment mentioning the salary of the person, payslip, declaration of income, bank letter, ...
One we receive the Acceptance Certificate for studies, it will be sent to you via FEDEX, along with:
- A letter of acceptation from Collège Bourget;
- The custodian document.
To study in Canada, parents of minors must obtain a study permit (student visa) from the Canadian government. In order to get it, you must request it at the Canadian embassy closest to your location or country of residence. The embassy staff will provide all the necessary information to obtain this mandatory document.
The college can not demand this study permit to the Canadian Immigration on your behalf. We will nevertheless send you a procedure to help you in your steps.
You must obtain this visa before you enter the country. Be therefore mindful that this process can take several weeks. It sometimes takes up to 2 months.
Please consult the Canadian immigration websites for more information:
If you require an electronic travel authorization (eTA) or a visa, you can ask for it after receiving your study permit.
You must have health and hospitalization insurance for the duration of your study in Québec.
You can buy these insurance yourself, making sure it is international student insurance.
If you ask us, College Bourget can also take care of it. The cost of insurance is $ 500 for the school year.