Step 1: Complete an online application by clicking FORM.
Step 2: Upload the following supporting documents:
- A statement of interest from the applicant written in English (providing some information about the applicant’s current interests as the reasons why they wish to attend Bourget College).
- A copy of the most recent school report (PDF format).
- A copy of the final school reports from the two previous years (PDF format).
- A copy of the Quebec Achievement Record issued by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (for Grade 11 applicants from Quebec).
- If applicable, a copy of the diagnostic assessment report and the individualized education plan.
- A recent digital photo of the applicant.
- A photo ID for Grade 12 applicant (to register for online courses).
- An introductory video ** (maximum two minutes). Please submit the hyperlink to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email must be your child's last name, first name and level requested.
- $50 Application Fee (non refundable).
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN THE VIDEO (in English):
- Introduction - First name, last name and age, and a few words about your family.
- What school are you currently attending? What do you like about it?
- Are you involved in any specific programs, activities, clubs or committees at your current school?
- What are your passions, interests or hobbies?
- Why do you want to come to Bourget College?
- Is there a specific program you wish to participate in at Bourget College?
- Tell us why you believe Bourget College should accept you for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Step 3: Some applicants may be invited to an interview with the Director of Bourget College.
For more information, do not hesitate to communicate with the registrar’s office by calling 450 451-0815, extension 1610, or sending an email to: email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any question you may have.